Sunday, April 18, 2010

Change of Time

Josh Ritter has a new album coming out in May. The Hold Steady is also putting one out in may so Album of the Month may be a photo finish, but I would not be surprised to see both of these albums on my end of year top 10.
You could pick up an advance copy of the Ritter album at your local indie on Record Store Day. As a result there will probably be a few tracks and reviews floating around for the next few weeks before the proper release. I will hold off any sort of review, besides to say, if Change of Time was the only song on the album I would still pay $15 for it. Really great song.
Download it for free at joshritter.com.
Listen to it here.










1 comment:

  1. Oh that is a nice song! I think I could listen to it again and again and again! I suppose that is why we buy records, CD's and MP3, for the exclusive purpose of listening repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete